Aluminum substrate (aluminum-based circuit board, PCB aluminum substrate, PCB, aluminum-based PCB, LVJIBAN, aluminum substrate PCB), iron substrate, copper substrate is a common metal-based circuit boards, they have good thermal conductivity, electrical insulation properties.
Aluminum plate is a unique metal-based CCL aluminum plate, it has good thermal conductivity, electrical insulation properties and mechanical processing performance.
First, the characteristics of aluminum plate
1. Using surface mount technology (SMT);
2. In the circuit design of the thermal diffusion of the extremely effective treatment;
3. Reduce the product operating temperature, improve product power density and reliability, extend product life;
4. Reduce product size, reduce hardware and assembly costs;
5. Replace the fragile ceramic substrate, get better mechanical durability.
Second, the structure of aluminum plate
Aluminum-based CCL is a metal circuit board material, from the copper foil, thermal insulation layer and metal substrate composition, its structure is divided into three layers:
Line layer: equivalent to ordinary PCB CCL, line copper foil thickness loz to 10oz.
Insulation: Insulation is a layer of low thermal resistance thermal insulation material. Thickness: 0.003 "to 0.006" inches is the core of aluminum-based CCL.
Base: metal substrate, usually aluminum or copper can be selected. Aluminum-based CCL and the traditional epoxy glass cloth laminates and so on
The circuit layer (ie, copper foil) is usually etched to form a printed circuit, so that the components of the components connected to each other, under normal circumstances, the circuit layer requires a large current carrying capacity, which should use thick copper foil, the thickness of 35μm ~ 280μm; thermal insulation layer is the core technology of aluminum substrate, it is generally made of special ceramic filled with special polymer, thermal resistance, viscoelastic performance, with the ability to heat aging, can withstand mechanical and thermal stress. The company's high-performance aluminum substrate thermal insulation layer is the use of this technology, it has a very good thermal conductivity and high strength electrical insulation properties; metal substrate is aluminum plate support components, requires a high thermal conductivity , Usually aluminum, can also use copper (which can provide better thermal conductivity of copper), suitable for drilling, punching and cutting, and other conventional machining.
PCB material compared with other materials have incomparable advantages. Suitable for power components surface mount SMT art.
No need for radiator, greatly reduced size, excellent heat dissipation, good insulation and mechanical properties.
Third, the use of aluminum plate:
Uses: Power mixed IC (HIC).
1. Audio equipment: input and output amplifiers, balanced amplifiers, audio amplifiers, preamplifiers, power amplifiers and so on.
2. Power supply: switch regulator `DC / AC converter` SW regulator and so on.
3. Communication electronic equipment: high-frequency amplifier `` filter electrical circuit.
4. Office automation equipment: motor drives and so on.
5. Car: electronic regulator `ignition` power controller.
6.LED lighting and so on.